In this short course, Rodney focuses on the modified neck-tie. What he covers is both applicable in combat sports as well as in self-preservation. With currently over 2-hours of instruction, Rodney will teach you a systematic, step-by-step approach to both learning and achieving success in the neck-tie game. Some of the topics covered are:
- What most people don’t know about the proper way to control the double neck-tie position.
- The 4 main positions of the double neck-tie.
- The double neck-tie swim.
- Disrupting your opponents balance with a circle step.
- Kneeing out of the double neck-tie.
- Countering the double neck-tie.
- Setting up the single neck-tie.
- Primary elbows.
- Executing elbows out of the single neck-tie.
- Defending the single neck-tie.
- Getting into the neck-tie.
- Solo drills to build your neck-tie game.
Fighting Out Of The Modified Neck-Tie (Online Course Only)$49.95 Add to cart